Promoting independent living for seniors, and providing peace of mind to family members.
We Lighten The Load by Providing:
• A safe environment
• Cooking full meals
• Providing occasional errands
• Taking patients to doctor appointments
• Providing medicine reminders
• Daily communication with family
Our Company & Employees
• Fully licensed, insured and bonded
• All employees go through general background and criminal background checks
• Employees are trained and monitored on a regular basis
“She’s a good fit for our family”
“We absolutely love her”
“She’s a jewel!”
Encourage your older loved ones to stay socially active (church functions, family get togethers, or just getting together with friends). Studies show that frequent social interactions help with Alzheimers, High Blood Pressure, Depression, and even Arthritis.
Safety first! When working with a new client, one of the first things I assess is potential safety hazards. Simple precautions such as improving lighting in the home, cleaning clutter from rooms, and removing/securing scatter rugs can help prevent serious accidents.
There is a direct connection between health and hydration. The elderly tend to lose their sense of thirst as they age so encourage them to drink water throughout the day.